Whether you’re looking for a construction or electrician job, working with a temp agency has many benefits, including quicker placement and more training opportunities.
It’s a tough job market out there right now and finding work for people who are starting their careers as well as for those who are older and trying to move into a new career has never been more challenging. Working with a recruitment agency can help make the process a little less frustrating.
Whatever job you are searching for, be it a career in construction or an electrician job, a recruitment agency will:
- Help tailor your CV for the job and prepare for the interview
- Open doors for you to positions that may not be easy to find on your own
- Allow you try out jobs in different companies and industries
- Offer training courses that make you more marketable
Find Your Dream Electrician Job With Matrix
Matrix Labor Leasing is one of Calgary’ leading placement agencies, and we use innovative techniques and networking methods to connect skilled and experienced temporary employees with businesses seeking to fill vacant positions.
Want to know how our placement agency can help you find the right temp job?
5 Reasons to Work With a Temp Agency to Find an Electrician Job
In such a competitive job market, finding and landing a great electrician job is never easy. However, working with a temp agency, such as Matrix, can make the search easier and significantly improve your chances of finding the right job. You’ll also have the chance to build your career and skills quickly.
If you’re on the fence about working with a temp agency to find an electrician job, here are 5 reasons why you should:
- They can prepare you well. Every company has a different interview format and unless you’ve interviewed with them before, you won’t know exactly what to expect. Agencies who have worked with these companies however know exactly how to prepare you to give you an edge over your peers.
- You’ll get crucial inside knowledge of your employer. Recruitment agencies work with HR, managers, and job candidates in multiple companies and industries. This means they can give you a unique and key insight into a company’s culture and into the job you want to apply for.
- They can help you negotiate a good salary. When it comes to ensuring you get a good salary, a recruitment agency has key knowledge you need, such as what the company can afford, what individuals with a similar skill set are earning, and what other companies are paying their employees, making the salary negotiation soother and easier.
- You’ll be updated on the interview process. An interview is always nerve wracking, but so is the waiting afterwards. A recruitment agency can follow up with the decision maker to get you an update or give you important feedback.
- You can customize your application. A recruitment agency will not only help you format your CV to industry standards, but they’ll also help you focus or reformat your skill-set according to the role you’re applying for. They can even coach you and help you attain your career goals.
To find out more about how we can help you land your dream job through interview preparation or finding the right company fit for you, contact us at 1-866-666-9520 or fill in our online contact form.